This year the IATF is excited to include Axe Market as part of the IATC 2022 official itinerary! This event is a fabulous way for community crafters to sell their goods to a wider audience without having to pay shipping!
Axe Market will be held this year at the BATL Stock Yards location on Thursday June 9th. Doors will open to the public at 7:00 pm. The venue will be dedicated to the market that night with BATL staff on hand to facilitate the vendors and serve drinks!
Admission is free for guests and shoppers! Come early to make sure you get in before your favourite vendors sell out. Not only will this event be an opportunity to meet and buy from some amazing community vendors, it’s also going to be quite the party!
We have a maximum capacity of 30 Vendor Tables. If you are interested in being a vendor, you can purchase a Vendor Table for the night through our Eventbrite page linked below. Vendor Tables will go on sale on April 20th at 12pm ET. A Vendor Table costs $50, and includes a table and seating for the night.
There is a limit of one table per Vendor (no 2 tables allowed for a single shop), however two Vendors pairing up to run one table together is perfectly fine as we have a two person allowance for managing each table.
Vendor Tables can be purchased here:
- Vendor Table for the night costs $50.
- 2 people maximum to manage each Vendor Table.
- 30 Vendor Tables available for the night.
- Vendor Tables will go on sale through Eventbrite on April 20th at 12pm ET.
- Setup will start at 5:00pm.
*We encourage all vendors to arrive early and park as close as they can, it can be quite a hike through the parking lot and only one vehicle can be at the loading dock at a time. Dollies will be on hand to help with load in/load out.
- Setup will include a 6ft table and a chair.
- Vendors will be assigned a table in the venue, all with similar space.
- A floor plan will be provided to the Vendors with their assignment prior to the event.
- Vendor Tables will be preassigned by the IATF team and setup ahead of time.
- BATL Staff will be on hand to assist.
- Vendors will be provided access to our wi-fi, to accept e-transfer or to set up personal POS.
- There will be no access to power at any of the vendor tables.
- We encourage all vendors to bring a battery pack for their personal devices.
- Due to limited capacity, only two people per Vendor Table will be allowed.
- Vendors will have their table set up until 12am, and can quickly load out before returning to the party!
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com